Wednesday, May 16, 2007

WWL44: Yippie Kayay Motherfucker!!!








DVD box sets, drop it like it's hot, Spaceballs 2: The Return of Spaceball 1, torrents, raspberry fart noise, the internet is boring, Myspace sucks, Christian does not like RSS... even though we podcast... crickets ......... dead silence....... , Chris played the Wii for the first time, 24 has PDA's, all the terrorists have the gadgets, pubes in the mouths or it might just have been normal hair, it would suck to have your eyes or mouth sewn shut, they better not do Saw 4, Home Alone 3 had nothing to do with the other 2, Video Dead was a chessy zombie movie, we want to see 28 Weeks Later, Spiderman 3, Live Free And Die Hard, summer movies, adult swim, Chris farts on the mic



Here is a direct mp3 link to the show!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey really nice website, I noticed your website when doing study on some methods to develop my web log. I was simply inquiring which spam software system you use for comments as I get tons on my site.

Anonymous said...

Can I link to your post?

financial help